Why JDM PC
JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) and refers to Japan’s home market for vehicles …but “how does this relate to computers”, you may ask? Well, not only are we passionate about Gaming and Technology – we’re Automotive enthusiasts too! We wanted to represent our love and respect for Japan and the incredible cars that have been designed and manufactured there, coupled with the focus of our brand – so we chose JDM PC Sales Australia and JDM PC Gaming as our registered business names.
The Benefits of Buying from JDM PC Gaming
- We specialise in custom Gaming PC’s and pre-owned computer parts
- Customer satisfaction and responsive communication are important to us
- We offer a range of affordable, high quality components and accessories
- Our products are professionally cleaned and tested before use or resale
- We ship our products Australia wide including rural and regional areas
- Our customers love what we do! We proudly have 75+ Recommendations
- We are Gaming and PC Enthusiasts like you, so we live and breathe this!
- You are supporting a family owned and operated South Australian business
The Benefits of Selling to JDM PC Sales Australia
- Our process prevents quality, working products from contributing to landfill
- We provide itemised quotes for your computers or parts within 24 hours
- Our process is simple, safe and secure, with payments made via PayPal
- We professionally clean and test all items received, so you don’t have to
- Customers who agree to proceed receive a Purchase Order and Receipt
- We communicate with you throughout the process to keep you informed
- Our customers trust our brand with 70+ recommendations on social media
- No matter where you live in Australia, we will buy from you!